--
0


Rapper Shyne wants off of Def Jam Records and wants to sign with Cash Money Records. The rapper told SOHH.COM that he wants off of the label because they are not pushing or promoting hip hop. "I'm definetely trying to get with Cash Money but the Def Jam thing is a question mark right now." "I've been fixing to get up out of there for a while now because L.A. Reid dont care about hip hop. The people up there dont know what their doing. When you dont have a strong leader,where you gonna go?.....They dont care about hip hop music. You give them a hip hop record with an r&b singer,you might have a chance. They dont care. You got The Roots,Nas,Ghostface, probably the best hip hop roster you could imagine and they do nothing. L.A. Reid doesn't want nothing to do with rappers it's nothing personal, I dont have nothing personal with dude but he makes it known he dont care about hip hop. So I'm really interested in seeing who's gonna replace him. Because I know he's been replaced,so I wanna find out who's gonna take his spot before I decide what I'm gonna do with Def Jam....The music that we make is responsible for pop,r&b,evrything thats jumping right now he told SOHH.COM

No Response to "Shyne Wants Off Def Jam, "L.A. Reid Dont Care About Hip Hop"!!!!!"

Post a Comment