--
0


"After this,I will become a better person,"stated T.I."I am not without flaw. One thing from my flaws that I have always done, I have accepted responsibility,"said T.I. The rapper/actor spoke on Atlanta's V103 Radio Station Monday. T.I. will be heading back to jail soon to do an 11 month bid on violation of probation charges. The rapper was due to drop his upcoming album project "King Uncaged" by the end of the year,that release is definetely in jeopardy now so is his place among hip hop's elite. Back to back prison bids is not good for anyone's career, I dont care who you are,that is not healthy or productive. T.I. is very good people but when is he going to stop making these simple minded mistakes, he has millions of fans that idolize him and that support his career,this is not a good situation for him to find himself again once and so soon after just being released merely months ago.Keep your faith and keep your head up T.I.P.

No Response to "T.I. Breaks Silence On 11 Month Prison Bid............"

Post a Comment