--
0


"It ain't King Uncaged no more," T.I. revealed in an interview on the "Ricky Smiley Morning Show". "We had to change the title. [laughs] No Mercy [is the new name]. Yeah." ("Ricky Smiley Morning Show")
"The crazy thing about Tip is that when he got out of jail he went into the studio and literally recorded 70 songs in a matter of months," Just said in an interview. "We had a conversation where he was like, 'Yo, I've rapped and said so much, I'm trying to figure out which way to move next.'" Just contrasted T.I.'s recording process to Jay-Z's method during The Blueprint, which he had a hand in producing. "[T.I.] has such a wide range of really good street records, introspective records and a couple of smash singles. But when you've got 20 of each type, it's hard to pick which ones to run with." (Hip Hop DX
T.I. will be returning to the exact same federal Arkansas jail next week that he cohabitated as part of his sentence for his 2008 gun conviction. According to the Associated Press, the King of the South will be entering Forrest City's low-security premises on November 1, where he will begin an 11-month sentence for violating his federal probation. (XXL Mag)

No Response to "T.I. Shows "No Mercy"!!!!"

Post a Comment