--
4


JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A newborn baby is dead after being attacked by a pit bull in a Florida home.

The newborn died at a hospital. Authorities have not released the baby's name.

Department of Children and Families spokesman John Harrell says the state agency and police are investigating whether the baby was being supervised and whether the dog previously showed aggressive behavior.

City animal control officials say the young dog has been euthanized.

Sad,so sad and unfortunate. These dogs need to be banned in certain places especially around children and in highly sensitive areas.

4 Response to Florida New Born Dies After Pit Bull Attack In Home!!!!!!

Anonymous
February 15, 2011 at 10:54 AM

I agree with the person above is no the dogs its the owners!

February 26, 2011 at 6:15 PM

Wake up fools, i dont know where your from but there have been more fatal pitbull attacks against innocent humans especially children than any other dogs the last few years. Trust me I know, I personally know alot of people that have pitbulls and their temperment is far more aggressive than any other dog I've been around. Of course not every single pitbull is ferocious and deadly but a very large amount are point blank.

February 26, 2011 at 6:19 PM

It aint personal with me , I report facts check your facts dont respond off of emotions. Pitbulls in the south have killed alot of innocent people. I dont dislike the dogs but it is what it is point blank.

Anonymous
August 10, 2011 at 11:18 AM

All pit bulls should be destroyed!

Post a Comment