--
0


My homie Killer Mike a.k.a. Mike Bigga sounds off to ALLHIPHOP.COM about the Bishop Long sex scandal and "GOD" and Religion. Long is facing several lawsuits and allegations of sexual misconduct with four minors at the time and that he coerced them into an inappropriate sexual relationships by using scripture and his spiritual authority over them. They also said that Long spoiled them with lavish gifts and trips. Killer Mike is very active in the community and very outspoken on political and religous issues. "You already know me,mistrust religion but always trust "GOD",stated to ALLHIPHOP.COM. "Sheep get led to slaughter and I'm a man. My grandfather raised a man." "If you are a Bishop,yet you are not Episcopal or Catholic,why are you a f******g Bishop?" Mike questioned. "Thats not an attack on him,thats a credible question. How can I trust what you are saying,yet you dont belong to the organization your title holds?" How can I trust you if you have on a toupee? Because you have accepted what "GOD" has for you,and that's for you to be balder than a motherf******,he states. "Is keeping your hair not vanity?So I have fundamental questions. I dont care that he alledgedly like boys. I care that he persecutes men that do. Because if "GOD" judges all sin the same,vanity is equal to being a homosexual. So your vanity is equal to sodomy in the eyes of "GOD". So why should I respect you or anything you say?" Big ups to Killer Mike and his entire movement. Lets keep conscious hip hop at the forefront!!!!!!

No Response to "Killer Mike Sounds Off On Bishop Long's Scandal!!!"

Post a Comment