--
0

We all know about the Kanye VMA incident, and we all know what happened. He did it, got played by the media, went on a hiatus, and came back harder than ever! Now that he has his own twitter page, he has broken his long awaited silence about the whole event....shout out to SOHH for the story...

"Man I love Twitter... I've always been at the mercy of the press but no more... The media tried to demonize me," Ye tweeted yesterday (September 4th).
"They wanted yall to believe I was a monster in real life so you guys wouldn't listen or buy my music anymore."
"I feel like they were waiting for the opportunity to go in all the way on me and when it came they beat me to a pulp"
"With the help of strong will, a lack of impathy, a lil alcohol and extremely distasteful & bad timing ... I became George Bush over night"
"How deep is the scar... I bled hard.. cancelled tour with the number one pop star in the world ... closed the doors of my clothing office"
"Had to let employees go... for the first time I felt the impact of my brash actions ... I felt the recession from an ownership side"
"People booed when I would go to concerts and the performer mentioned my name."
source

-The CHILL ONE-

No Response to "KANYE WEST ENDS SILENCE ON TAYLOR SWIFT"

Post a Comment