--
0


Bishop Eddie Long, the embattled Pastor of the Mega-Church Newbirth Missionary Baptist Church in Lithinia,GA an Atlanta suburb vows to fight the sexual abuse and coersion and abuse of spiritual authority charges against him filed in lawsuits by four men former members of the Mega-Church and Ministry. On Sunday at his Church, speaking out for the first time publically since the allegations hit earlier in the week, Long said "I'm not going to try this case in the media, it will be tried in the court of justice and decided in the Court Of Justice. Please hear this: I've been accused. I'm under attack. I want you to know as I said earlier, I am not a perfect man..........But this thing, I'm going to fight. I feel like David against Goliath, but I've got five rocks and I haven't thrown one yet." The Bishop also stated "My first responsibility is to my family, this is an extremely difficult time for me and for my family. It's extremely difficult for you. (people) called you and asked you questions. You aint never got this many phone calls in your life. It's a time when you see the veil dropped and you see who's with you and who's not with you. As a Pastor I want to help everybody." Newbirth Church was filled with thousands and thousands of people coming to hear what the embattled Pastor had to say and to show their overwhelming support of him. May "GOD" Bless Bishop Long and The Accusers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No Response to "Bishop Eddie Long "I'm Going To Fight This"..............."

Post a Comment