--
0


One To Grow On: I recently interviewed a 32 year old Hip hop music producer of mine thats heavy into the music scene (music,videos,clubs,parties,tours,etc.). He rotates his time between Atlanta and LosAngeles. Mark has been dating this older woman now for nearly two years and he says he plans on marrying her if they can ever mutually settle on the "kids" issue. He wants two kids of his own and she doesn't bottomline and they cant seem to come to a resolution. So here we go: (Tha Chill-One)-Mark,Mark its been a minute homie,what's popping, how things going with you and Sherry? (Mark)- Things are good,real good living life and doing what we do. (Tha Chill-One)-So tell me why do yoy prefer older women and how did that come about? (Mark)-Its been like this for years,younger women play too many silly immature head games and they keep up alot of drama especially in my line of work, I never had no peace of mind until I met Sherry couple years back on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood, it was instant attraction,instant homie, she stood out and was so classy looking and I was starving for any symbol of a real woman and she was it. I love when its just me and her, the simple things ,I appreciate all that she has taught and shared with me in a short period of time. She broke down her whole life history to me within two weeks of us dating where as in with me it took about two months but she made me feel like I was all that mattered the first six months of us dating and all. We kicked it for about a month and some change before I ever touched her and when I did she blew my mind. It was crazy man I couldnt believe it, it was serious, she was serious. (Tha Chill-One)-Whats the difference between the older and younger women? (Mark)- I told you with me it was maturity,experience,respect,self-respect,confidence,different levels of committment and the willingness to sacrifice for the big picture,the overall picture. Man its just so different and we wont talk about sex, thers no comparison boy ,trust me. Cougars are in beleive me. Sherry 50 but I still want two sons, I have no kids and she has no kids and dont want none but I do, so somethings gotta give, she loosing up a little bit,just a little but I love her so much and the feeling is mutual so we'll work it out soon,I feel sure of it. (Tha Chill-One)- So overall what does the future hold? (Mark)- Musically I'm still getting it, relationship-wise we plan to date another year then get married. My parents are divided on it, my dad loves it and mom hates it but she respects it and respects Sherry. MY brother and sister has mixed emotions about it but they all respect her and get along with her.Our biggest obstacle is coming to terms on the kids issue other than that we all good homie,all good. We gotta link up when we get back in the A. I be back for the BET Hip hop awards and for a video shoot then we back out. (Tha Chill-One)- For sure homie,thanks alot and we'll definetely hookup on this end................

No Response to "Interview Up Close And Personal:Why Younger Men Love Older Women"

Post a Comment