--
0



Hi, I'm 28 years old and I have eight sisters , three sister-n-laws, many female cousins, and several close female friends and associates and its safe to say we all want the same things in a man. We all may want it or need it in different ways, packaged differently, with different characteristics but at the end of the day we want a man of "GOD". I socialize with many women with different backgrounds and up bringings and they all want a spiritual, street-knowledgeable, wise, intellectually gifted, ambitious, hard-working, warm-hearted, romantically and sexually superior soldier. Times are constantly changing in the world and this new generation as well as some of my generations concept of a real man are distorted. These young girls are way off course in what they perceive as a man and examples for their young children today. My Mother taught and enstilled in us certain values and morals that remain with me till this day. I always wanted a man that could reach me and teach me and just take me and help mold me along with "GOD". I"m a romance fanatic, I love being pampered and spoiled. I love the quality time, I love the spontaneous moments to the fullest. Most of the women I know love the same things, we all love the strenghth and wisdom of a man of a soldier. The images being displayed on t.v. and in our hoods across the country as far as men are crazy, its ridiculous, its imagery of savagery. We're not saints and angels but we're a different class of women with different expectations from men. We want and need providers, father-figures, men that can teach us the word and be that example for our children. My man has to be my best friend, my other half, my muse, my world outside of "GOD", and my children. Women want men today that they can grow with and excell with and enjoy every aspect of life with. Everything is real so you know the intimacy got to be exciting, off the chain, romantic, mind-boggling. I have to be pleased intimately in every way mentally and physically. I have seen plenty relationships end do to weak sex or lack of sex. People like to down play sex and intimacy and its overall importance to a marriage, I think not. Women have to be pleased in every way, spiritually, mentally, financially, emotionally, and intimately for sure. Women want to be comfortable and feel secure, we dont mind struggling if we have somebody worth struggling with and something worth struggling for. I have learned a lot about relationships from my Moms, experience, Mosque, Church , Mother-in-law and my sisters and sister-n-laws. I sit back listen and learn, I learned what works for me and what doesn't. I read a lot of books and manuals on relationships and I seek counsel when needed, I have a strong support system that I can rely on. But I pray a lot, I pray constantly. Overall women just want to be happy, happy and blessed. May "GOD" Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!QUEEN-TAYE

No Response to "Higher Learning Homies: What Most Women Want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Post a Comment