--
0


T.I. is currently serving another prison bid within months of being released for the pretty much the same original charges and convviction but his thoughts and views will still be on full display with fans on December 7th. His long awaited follow up to the double platinum and highly successfull "Paper Trail" is set to finally hit stores.
A somber T.I. looks down on the black-and-white cover art for No Mercy, in stores December 7. The incarcerated rapper’s seventh studio album features appearances from Eminem, Kanye West, Christina Aguilera, The-Dream, and Chris Brown (“Got Your Back”), with production from heavy-hitters Dr. Luke, Danja, Jim Jonsin, and more.

“This album represents some of my best work inspired by my most recent best and worst life experiences,” stated an introspective Tip. “They say adversity brings forth inspiration so y’all can imagine how inspired I’ve been during the recording process for this album. I’ve been taking stock of myself and digesting eveyone’s comments and criticisms. Now it’s my turn to express myself and take you into my mind. The real won’t hate and the truth won’t wait! If God is with me who can be against me.”

No Response to "T.I. Set To Show "No Mercy" On December 7th.!"

Post a Comment