--
0


According to a leaked listing, T.I.'s new album will feature just over a dozen tracks.

1 Welcome To The World (feat. Kanye West & Kid Cudi) 2 How Life Changed (feat. Mitchelle'l & Scarface) 3 Get Back Up (feat. Chris Brown) 4 I Can't Help It (feat. Rocko) 5 That's All She Wrote (feat. Eminem) 6 No Mercy (feat. The-Dream) 7 Big Picture 8 Strip (feat. Young Dro & Trey Songz) 9 Salute 10 Amazing (feat. Pharrell) 11 Everything On Me 12 Poppin Bottles (feat. Drake) 13 Lay Me Down 14 Castle Walls (feat. Christina Aguilera) (Hip Hop N More)

"This album represents some of my best work inspired by my most recent best and worst life experiences," stated an introspective Tip. "They say adversity brings forth inspiration so y'all can imagine how inspired I've been during the recording process for this album. I've been taking stock of myself and digesting eveyone's comments and criticisms. Now it's my turn to express myself and take you into my mind. The real won't hate and the truth won't wait! If God is with me who can be against me." (Rap-Up)
T.I. may be back behind bars, but like Lil Wayne, he's not letting that stop him from releasing a new album. The rapper announced Wednesday (Nov. 3) that "No Mercy," his much-anticipated first studio release since 2008's "Paper Trail," will hit stores on Dec. 7. "No Mercy's" lead single, "Get Back Up" featuring Chris Brown, is currently at No. 55 on R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and No. 25 on Rap Songs. The music video premiered Wednesday evening on BET's "106th and Park." (Billboard)


This album here T.I. has to bring it full throttle, he has to have astounding music do to the fact he can't properly promote it and tour with it especially with music heavyweights across the spectrum dropping albums this fourth quarter. I'm anticipating hearing his new project, He is very talented and hopefully the music is inspiring and speaks for itself. (THA CHILL ONE)

No Response to "T.I. Shows "No Mercy" With Album Collaborations!!!"

Post a Comment