--
0


Finally,finally,finally!!!!!Not that we believe him or anything, but Dr. Dre announced his long-awaited album Detox is set for a February 2011 release. But, he's probably lying, and we don't know why keep going back to him after he makes promises like this and just keeps us waiting. We should probably just go back home and live with our mother while we think things over and try to decide if he's worth believing this time. Detox will feature guest appearances from Dre's friends Eminem, the Game, La Roux, and Jay-Z along with Snoop Dogg and Akon, who appeared on the single "Kush," which will receive an official release on Sunday when it becomes available for download. (Prefix Mag)

"I see the finish line right now. I'm wrapping it up. I need about two or three more songs and hopefully I'll start the mixing process at the end of next month. And from that point I'm about 30 days out...I felt like I was doing it more out of obligation as opposed to just really feeling it. As of last year, I've been really feeling where it's going and I think I'm ready. Hopefully, I won't disappoint...There was a version of ['Kush'] that leaked that I wasn't really happy about, so we're gonna go on and push it and put it out because everybody seems to like it. I just thought that the content of it, it's about weed smoking, and I don't want people to think that that's what my album is about. This is actually the only song with that type of content in it. It's not a representation of what the album is." (Rap-Up)

No Response to "DR.DRE Sets To "Detox" The Hip Hop World Feb. 2011"

Post a Comment