--
0




Jay-Z is allegedly the lucky guy who took Beyonce Knowles' virginity. The 29-year-old singer recently hinted that she was still virgin until she met the rapper, who became her second boyfriend and is now her husband.

Beyonce claimed she only had two men in her love life and that she never had sex with the first guy. "Though I was too young for it to really be a boyfriend - we didn't live together, we didn't, you know ...," she said about her first boyfriend. "That was my only experience with a guy, and since then I've only had one other boyfriend in my life - Jay."

"People would be surprised as to the lack of experiences I've had," she also shared. "When I was 12 or 13 I had my first boyfriend, and he was my boyfriend until I was 17. At that age, that was a long time. I've always been very loyal and a little more mature."

Beyonce and Jay-Z were first reported dating in 2002 though they remained discreet about their relationship. The couple later married in New York City on April 4, 2008.
(aceshowbiz)

No Response to "Beyonce On Men, Relationships, And Virginity!!!!"

Post a Comment