--
0



G-Unit head honcho 50 Cent has taken credit for the mysterious shutdown of popular urban video website World Star Hip Hop today and threatened any and all doubters.

I don't know why people underestimate me. I just shut down WORLDSTAR for future advertising contact thisis50.com suckers lol," 50 tweeted Monday (January 24).
"I put worldstar to bed, you don't believe try me I will shut your sh*t down. Lol"
"I predict 2 more web sites will shut down this week. Take a guess who they are. I'm sick of the hate I'm to strong."
"Me and @FloydMayweather don't thing worldstar was good representation of black people as a hole. We will present better"
"I want to thank howard gordon and the good folks over at homeland .hahaha suckers your move"
"50cent: I never lose q should have know better. He cant afford to go back in forth with me.http://plixi.com/p/72240142" (50 Cent's Twitter)
One of World Star Hip Hop's associates, G, responded on Twitter and denied 50 having taken part in the shutdown.

"WE WILL BE BACK!!! CAN'T SHUT US DOWN #WORLDSTAR.," G tweeted Monday.
"Smh I f*cks wit @50cent but n*ggaz clownin yall he aint done sh*t" (G's Twitter)
In November 2009, 50 announced a lawsuit against World Star Hip Hop.

"I gotta lawsuit against World Star for utilizing my likeness," he said in an interview. "A lot of people felt like that was my site because they saw my face on the cover of [the website] for a long time. I have lawyers on retainers and I have to pay them so much money anyway, so we'll go back and forth to court until [they] can't afford a subway sandwich. It's already too late for [them]." (Six Shot)
In late November, multiple urban websites were taken down over piracy and illegal sales accusations.

US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), an agency of the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS), announced on Monday that it had executed court approved seizure orders "against 82 domain names of commercial websites engaged in the illegal sale and distribution of counterfeit goods and copyrighted works as part of Operation In Our Sites v. 2.0." Operation In Our Sites is an ICE initiative aimed at Internet counterfeiting and piracy that began earlier this year with seizure warrants against nine domain names of websites that were offering first-run movies. The ICE press release for Operation In Our Sites v. 2.0 said that the "... operation targeted online retailers of a diverse array of counterfeit goods, including sports equipment, shoes, handbags, athletic apparel and sunglasses as well as illegal copies of copyrighted DVD boxed sets, music and software." (IEEE Spectrum)
Check out 50 Cent speaking on World Star Hip Hop down below:

No Response to "50 Cent Shuts Down "Worldstarhiphop.com" ????"

Post a Comment