--
0


Chrisette Michele’s new album “Let Freedom Reign” will be released at the end of this month. In the meantime, Chrisette is holding her fans over with a new mixtape and Bossip has an exclusive track for your listening pleasure.
In preparation for her mixtape “Love Thy Brother,” dropping this Friday 11/5/2010, Chrisette Michele writes to her fans:

“Love Thy Brother” is a mixtape that me and my brother Lem Payne conceptualized and dreamed about doing for so long. It’s a special project that’s dear to us. We go from Aston Martin Music to the state of Black Boys in America.

So creatively, each song you hear from “Love Thy Brother,” represents the struggle. I poured my blood, sweat, and tears into each of these songs, but they didn’t make my first 3 albums. But each song was dear to me in their own special way and I wanted the world to hear these songs out of love for all of my fans.

I just wanted to give something back to all the fans that have supported throughout the years. This mixtape is for you… the fans.”

-Chrisette Michele

No Response to "Chrisette Michele "Let Freedom Reign"!!!!!!!!!"

Post a Comment