--
0

1.Friends are the sunshine of life.
2.Friendship is one mind in two bodies. Unknown Friends are the siblings God never gave us.
3.Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.
4.True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
5.The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him with his friendship.
6.Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.
7.There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship.
8.Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.I shot an arrow into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For so swiftly it flew, the sight
Could not follow it in its flight.
I breathed a song into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For, who has sight so keen and strong
That it can follow the flight of song?
Long, long afterward, in an oakFriendship is not diminished by distance or time, by imprisonment or war, by suffering or silence. It is in these things that it roots most deeply.
I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end,
I found again in the heart of a friend.
10.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
(FRIENDSHIP QUOTES)

No Response to "Streetwize's Frienship Quotes Of The Week!!!!!"

Post a Comment