--
0


Okaaaay, here we go again, another rapper full of regrets,easy to say when your famous and worth millions!!!!(THA CHILL ONE)
Writing via Twitter, Bow Weezy released a handful of emotional messages to his follows.

"I swear i be wishing i was dead sometimes. Because i feel like that's the only way ill get peace.," Bow tweeted Saturday (November 6).
"People don't know me man. Yall don't ... start looking at Shad. Not Bow wow. F*ck Bow. I go through sh*t daily. I'm Just like yall"
"I sacrificed my life for this Hip Hop sh*t. I put my "REAL" life on hold. If i could do it over.... I wudda went to school. Got me a reg job." (Bow Wow's Twitter)
Bow's tweets caught the attention of Soulja Boy Tell Em who shared his concern.

"are you ok dude @bowwow or you trying to reach a million followers?," Soulja tweeted after Bow Wow's messages.
"its gone be ok @BowWow NOTHING is worth killing yourself over brother. Let God handle it" (Soulja Boy's Twitter)
In 2009, Bow Wow said he would be retiring from the rap game.

"This is my last album because for me, there's no more that needs to be done on the music side, I've done everything," Bow explained referring to New Jack City II. "And the scary thing is I'm 22 years-old and I'm young. I'm still a baby, so it's kinda like on the music side, I've been doing it since five. That's 17 years of non-stop music, music, music. There's nothing more to accomplish that I haven't seen yet...I feel like now it's time to endure a new challenge...Close the chapter on the Bow Wow legacy...As far as albums, I'm good. Seven albums at 22, that's crazy." (Real Talk NY)
However, he later signed a deal with Cash Money Records.

(SOHH)


No Response to "Bow Wow Tweets "I Be Wishing I Was Dead"!!!!!!"

Post a Comment